My husband Eric & I have been married a little over 7 years. We always knew that we wanted to have a family. We started actively trying about 5 1/2 years ago to conceive. We tried for the first 3 years on our own. We've tried fertility drugs numerous times and even IUI. We've said many, many prayers over the years and after much discussion, we feel led to adopt. It wasn't an easy decision. I always knew deep down that I'd love to adopt. It took Eric a little more time to realize that is the path that God was leading us down. There are so many children out there without mommies and daddies and they need a home. Well, we have room in our home and we need a family.
This blog will be about our journey and how we are feeling in this whole new adventure in our lives. We are in the process of saving money at the moment and researching all of our options. We are looking to adopt internationally, so there will be challenges I'm sure we will face, but with God's guidance, we will be able to do it. Hopefully, if it's God's will, we will try to apply for the adoption by spring or summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment